1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Earnest Sewn Jakimo

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mark_Y, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Mark_Y

Mark_Y Senior member

The Nieman Marcus Last Call in Phoenix has the Earnest Sewn Jakimo jeans for $86. Any thoughts on these jeans. I need a 29" waist and the fultons are too tight in the thighs.

2. turbozed

turbozed Senior member

They seem like a wider leg model than the Hutch but thinner than Hemingway. I'm assuming the quality will be pretty good being from ES and the retail would be around $200. If they fit well on you, I'd consider that a deal. Here's a link to ebay description: http://cgi.ebay.com/Earnest-Sewn-Jak...QQcmdZViewItem Apparently it's got a slight bootcut. If I had a Last Call near me, I'd run over there and check em out.