• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Earnest Sewn Hutch: where to get?

this_is_james

Reaction score
where can i get the following for cheap or less than retail? thanks.

men's ES hutch in 29x32
1. milk blue 3d .05
2. maz dark .06
3. b12 .09
4. black and tan .10
5. badlands .60

The Grapist

Reaction score
Although seldom in the first two washes, and seldom in a 29 (I've tried getting those for myself
frown.gif
).

this_is_james

Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Grapist
Although seldom in the first two washes, and seldom in a 29 (I've tried getting those for myself
frown.gif
).

you mean you're also looking for 29w?

if anyone sees them please pm me. thanks!

thebanker

Reaction score
Just wonderiing, but what is the number stands for after the name for Earnest Sewn?

Eg: 1. milk blue 3d .05 what does the .05 stand for? thx

The Grapist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thebanker
Just wonderiing, but what is the number stands for after the name for Earnest Sewn?

Eg: 1. milk blue 3d .05 what does the .05 stand for? thx

Wash code.

.05 is Milk Blue
.06 is Maz Dark 3D
.50 is Line Dry
.53 is Patriot
XX is XX (unwashed), etc.

thebanker

Reaction score
Just another quick question, I have a afew PDC gto 01 and was wondering if EW has anything cut that is similar to its fit since its hard finding PDC now-a-days. Thanks for all ur help.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wait, it's hard to find PDC? There's like racks and racks of it at 60%+ off at the local Nordstrom Rack and LAGuy was reporting similar situations in Boston.

The Grapist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thebanker
Just another quick question, I have a afew PDC gto 01 and was wondering if EW has anything cut that is similar to its fit since its hard finding PDC now-a-days. Thanks for all ur help.

They're not that hard to find now-a-days, but regardless, the ES equivalent of the GTO is the Hutch.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the Earnest Sewns i purchased off Yoox about a month ago during their one day 50% off sale just happened to be Hutches .10. but Yoox is notorious for their poor product descriptions so i leave it to the trained eye to determine which Earnest Sewn models they do have.

they were $84 BTW.

-Jeff

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads