1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Earnest Sewn Hutch B12 + Black and Tan size 30 (Cheap)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by ardeetee, Jun 22, 2006.

1. ardeetee

ardeetee Senior Member

I have 2 pairs of Earnest Sewn Hutchs for sale, both size 30, BNWT. I am looking to sell both together as a packaged deal for cheap because this stuff is simply taking up space in my already small living space. Both have the famous signatures on the inner pockets and are nice, intricate washes. The two washes are the B12 and the Black and Tan, with the first being a very nice blue and the other a nice dark blue/black. These retail for $190 + tax EACH in stores, but I'm looking to get $175 shipped in the US for BOTH PAIRS. This is a great opportunity to pickup some great jeans!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Fly

Fly New Member

how much just for one pair? i'm only interested in the black/tan since i already have the b12. where are you located? let me know.

[email protected]

3. ardeetee

ardeetee Senior Member

how much just for one pair? i'm only interested in the black/tan since i already have the b12. where are you located? let me know.

[email protected]

sent you an email... [​IMG]

4. ardeetee

ardeetee Senior Member

5. sygyzy

sygyzy Distinguished Member

What are the inseam measurements? Man 30 is just pushing it for me. I am a true 31 but wear 32 for comfort. I would buy both in an instant [​IMG]

6. ardeetee

ardeetee Senior Member

What are the inseam measurements? Man 30 is just pushing it for me. I am a true 31 but wear 32 for comfort. I would buy both in an instant [​IMG]

inseam on these are 33" [​IMG] waist is ~15.5" laying flat... [​IMG]