Earnest Sewn @ $69 at Nordstrom Rack, Costa Mesa

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by drizzt3117, Sep 17, 2006.

1. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

They had Hutches in nice washes, not sure about what sizes but I saw 34s and 36s at least.

2. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Back when I was in LA I saw a TON at one in Glendale. Also saw a $50 pair of Edun's.

But you gotta draw the line sometime...

3. ardeetee

ardeetee Senior member

I saw them at a local rack myself, keep in mind almost all of these are irregular in some way or another, sometimes it is handwritten on the ES hangtag what the problem is (holes/tears, etc.). Another easy way is to just check the inner pocket to see if the signatures are there, if they aren't, then they are irregular.

4. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I saw them at a local rack myself, keep in mind almost all of these are irregular in some way or another, sometimes it is handwritten on the ES hangtag what the problem is (holes/tears, etc.). Another easy way is to just check the inner pocket to see if the signatures are there, if they aren't, then they are irregular.

The ones that I saw at NR looked fine, and had all sigs. I almost picked up a pair of Hutches in the Maz 21 dark, but I already have an identical pair, and I have about 3-4 pairs of jeans that I'm breaking in atm otherwise I would have grabbed them.