Earl denim 75% off (Nudies on sale too)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by chicagobull, Jul 26, 2006.

1. chicagobull

chicagobull Well-Known Member

Hey all.. I am a relative noob, but saw a pair of Earl Jeans on sale at jakeandmabel.com for 75% off (only $40!), and am very intrigued. I am not familiar with the brand at all, and was wondering what your opinions and experiences of/with the brand. The jeans look pretty standard, w/o any random stitching or designs, which is a plus. Here is the link: http://www.jakeandmabel.com/cart.php...ategory_id=251 Also, the site has a decent selection of Nudies on sale for 30% off (ralfs and svens), which will probably appeal to many of y'all.. Oh yeah, and any suggestions about sizing would be welcome as well! (I normally wear a 33, and prefer my jeans to be on the looser side.)

2. PunctualAlex

PunctualAlex Well-Known Member

Eh... they look like a baggy, unremarkable boot-cut to me. Sorry dude.

3. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Hey all.. I am a relative noob, but saw a pair of Earl Jeans on sale at jakeandmabel.com for 75% off (only $40!), and am very intrigued. I am not familiar with the brand at all, and was wondering what your opinions and experiences of/with the brand. The jeans look pretty standard, w/o any random stitching or designs, which is a plus. Here is the link:

http://www.jakeandmabel.com/cart.php...ategory_id=251

Also, the site has a decent selection of Nudies on sale for 30% off (ralfs and svens), which will probably appeal to many of y'all..

Oh yeah, and any suggestions about sizing would be welcome as well! (I normally wear a 33, and prefer my jeans to be on the looser side.)

You can buy Earl Jeans at Marshall's for $29.99 all day long. They're not really anything special at $40.

4. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior member

You guys know/trust this site? 108 for svens doesn't seem bad - I was looking for a pair. Should i get 'em? Also do svens fit like rescues or are rescues more relaxed? i'm thinking the latter.

5. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior member

You guys know/trust this site? 108 for svens doesn't seem bad - I was looking for a pair. Should i get 'em? Also do svens fit like rescues or are rescues more relaxed? i'm thinking the latter.

Sold out! 108 is a great price, its too bad, they musta gone fast.

6. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior member

Sold out! 108 is a great price, its too bad, they musta gone fast.

Noticed... [​IMG]

but the RRNew Used Dlx @ $15o is pretty good too, no?

I wanna know though if that's a trust worthy site, never heard of it b4 today. [​IMG]

7. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Hey all.. I am a relative noob, but saw a pair of Earl Jeans on sale at jakeandmabel.com for 75% off (only $40!), and am very intrigued. I am not familiar with the brand at all, and was wondering what your opinions and experiences of/with the brand. The jeans look pretty standard, w/o any random stitching or designs, which is a plus. Here is the link: http://www.jakeandmabel.com/cart.php...ategory_id=251 Also, the site has a decent selection of Nudies on sale for 30% off (ralfs and svens), which will probably appeal to many of y'all.. Oh yeah, and any suggestions about sizing would be welcome as well! (I normally wear a 33, and prefer my jeans to be on the looser side.)
    I actually ordered a pair about two weeks ago. Got an email from them saying they received my order and would let me know when it was shipped..but nothing. Emailed a few days ago to check and no response. Going to call them today. $40 + $3 for INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING = really decent price for a wash/cut I like to wear without any advertising/stitching/etc. It came down to being a $40 gamble and I hope that resin gives it a feel similar to the Jake Agave's I have which are simply the most comfortable jeans I've ever seen/worn. Practically like wearing pj's.

8. chicagobull

chicagobull Well-Known Member

Exactly what is the resin applied, and what is its purpose. Do many other jeans companies do this?