• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ear pressure after sex

coldarchon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes, I know some people might think this is trolling or just to show off, sadly it's real. tonight I had a lot of sex. the last time took a bit long, and after that, I had some sort of pressure in my ear. I heard my blood rushing and some other noise, but it was not this high pitched sound of a tinnitus. the pressure went away after a short while, just like it does when on a plane.

I'm 30 years old, got a month long holiday (so no stress) and I jogg every day.

anyone can feel related to my post and give me advice if I should see a doc or just wash my ears?

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
his dick doens't fit ur ear

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After hard workouts at the gym I sometimes have some (very) temporary hearing loss. I think it's just a bloodflow-to-the-cochlea issue.

coldarchon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 serious and 4 immature replies, a good average ..

eqpablon

Reaction score
This happens to me after amazing sex. The high blood pressure reply seems plausible.

newman94

Reaction score
I would compare the pressure to being the same after a work out, which is often caused by improper breathing techniques. Give it sometime and the pressure should relieve.

NeedMoney

Reaction score
Originally Posted by coldarchon
yes, I know some people might think this is trolling or just to show off, sadly it's real. tonight I had a lot of sex. the last time took a bit long, and after that, I had some sort of pressure in my ear. I heard my blood rushing and some other noise, but it was not this high pitched sound of a tinnitus. the pressure went away after a short while, just like it does when on a plane.

I'm 30 years old, got a month long holiday (so no stress) and I jogg every day.

anyone can feel related to my post and give me advice if I should see a doc or just wash my ears?

Sorry couldn't help but laugh, consult your physician.

nicad2000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eqpablon
This happens to me after amazing sex. The high blood pressure reply seems plausible.

Same here.

coldarchon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eqpablon

I'm just asking myself if I have advanced to another level and all the sex I had before was baking cookies or if something is wrong with me. if you have to laugh or make immature comments you probably have only read cookie receipts ..

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's also possible the rest of us don't have ear cancer, dunno.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's