• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eames Lounge Chair copies... worth it?

Brittany Paris

Reaction score

Oh I see. That's true, you can't fake a facebook profile, can you? https://www.facebook.com/DonaldKeyp

Did you watch the video? You need to watch the video.
I'm good, I'm not clicking on any links you've posted. And why would I create a fake facebook profile so that i can sign into styleforum and tell people about my repro eames lounge chair? Private message me and you can give me your phone number and we can chat. Then once you've heard my voice, you can feel like a royal douchebag. And by the way I wasn't asking how to vacuum buttons. Learn to read.

Hayward

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reev, you need to stop this. It's not healthy. Seriously, a married woman who refers to herself as a "girl?" C'mon.

twistoffat

Reaction score
So as this is a thread about fakes, its now being suggested that Brittany and Reevolving are fakes. I don´t buy that to be honest. Why would anyone want to do anything like that on an insignificant thread like this. Brittany might be guilty of buying a fake but she certainly isnt a fake.

Brittany Paris

Reaction score

So as this is a thread about fakes, its now being suggested that Brittany and Reevolving are fakes. I don´t buy that to be honest. Why would anyone want to do anything like that on an insignificant thread like this. Brittany might be guilty of buying a fake but she certainly isnt a fake.
Thank you for that. Some common sense is much appreciated and refreshing. And remember when I said I work at Ace Hardware?:

Yeah. That's me in the back stock taking a selfie.

Brittany Paris

Reaction score
I will admit though, that photo was a few months ago. But it's me. And it was before I got the iPhone 5.

twistoffat

Reaction score

Thank you for that. Some common sense is much appreciated and refreshing. And remember when I said I work at Ace Hardware?:

I just find it strange how people love to come up with conspiracy theories as if something simple has to be all smoke and mirrors.
If it looks like a dog smells like a dog and barks like a dog, why to some people have to suggest that it might be a cat

Hayward

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's just it.

Have you seen the video yet?

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll need to see a selfie of your **** to check if they're fake or not. Thanks.

Last edited:

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys need to get laid and stop being complete ******* creeps to people online. :/

Brittany Paris

Reaction score
Also, why is it weird that I call myself a girl? What should I call myself?

Brittany Paris

Reaction score

I'll need to see a selfie of your **** to check if they're fake or not. Thanks.
Ew. First off, you should deduct that since I can't afford a real Eames lounge chair and I've worked at Ace Hardware that I probably can't afford fake ****. And even if I could afford them, I don't need them. Thanks tho. ;)

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This thread just keeps getting better and better.

18+ = woman

Hayward

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is all very amusing, but the remember please that the object of this thread is to goad Revolving into buying fake **** for himself.

I officially now demand a sock check for everyone involved in this thread. Including myself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads