• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

e46 M3 - thoughts?

Virginia Dandy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
This is why I use, and recommend, Michelin PS2s so highly. I'm on my third set, and the first two aged gracefully and gave up little in performance until I approached the wear bars. Once you get past beyond dry and wet grip, I do think the various models differ more on the three attributes above.

+1 on the PS2s. On a purely subjective level, I like the feel much more than the Contis - more soft and sticky.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Virginia Dandy
+1 on the PS2s. On a purely subjective level, I like the feel much more than the Contis - more soft and sticky.

Am waiting for my rears to wear out on my PSes (unfortunately, only 2K miles thus far) so I can replace the set with PS2s. I've heard they are much better. As it is now, I look like I'm drunk on worn out roads traveled often by truckers.

Fulcannelli

Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Thanks...I think that shot was from the second day I had the RACs on.

I wrote up a partial list earlier in the thread.

+1

While I admire Porsches, and wouldn't kick certain models out of bed, they fail to win me over. Can't put my finger on it.

I had high hopes for the Aston Martin Vantage...until I drove one (the initial 4.3 liter, not the 4.8, though), after which I couldn't justify the price jump. I was thinking Vantage because I didn't want to go another round modding a car, and it's ******* gorgeous:

Aston_Vantage_47.jpg

If a E92 CSL becomes a reality, and then makes it ashore in the states, well, might be time for a new daily driver...here's one of the pics of a possible mule on the Nurburgring last September:

9070906.003.Mini4L.jpg

- B

get an audi R8, ive driven the db9 and the audi runs rings around it

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's an excellent deal man, looks like ZCP......in a few years when I retire my E46, I plan on upgrading to the E92 M3 or the next gen Z4 M coupe.

95///M3

Reaction score
First post here, but I was in your same situation and decided to go with a low mileage E36 M3 LTW and picked up an E34 M5 for daily driving.

sied.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads