• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

E. ZEGNA MILANO FIT BROWN SUBTLE HERRINGBONE CASHMERE SPORT COAT

E. ZEGNA MILANO FIT BROWN SUBTLE HERRINGBONE CASHMERE SPORT COAT

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DonRaphael submitted a new listing:

E. ZEGNA MILANO FIT BROWN SUBTLE HERRINGBONE SPORT COAT - E. ZEGNA MILANO FIT BROWN SUBTLE HERRINGBONE SPORT COAT

Selling a luxurious staple Ermenegildo Zegna Milano fit sport coat. Next to navy, everyone should have a dark brown jacket. The jacket has been worn 3x and is in new condition practically. The feel of the fabric is very soft and luxurious. If you want more pictures, please feel free to ask. Price is $200. Ask for shipping quote.

Brand: Ermenegildo Zegna.
Model: Milano fit.
Size: 40R/50R.
Fabric: 95 % wool and 5 % cashmere.
Pattern: Subtle herringbone.
Color: Rich mid brown.
Features: Two...

Read more about this listing...

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DonRaphael updated E. ZEGNA MILANO FIT BROWN SUBTLE HERRINGBONE SPORT COAT with a new update entry:

E. ZEGNA MILANO FIT BROWN SUBTLE HERRINGBONE SPORT COAT

Selling a luxurious staple Ermenegildo Zegna Milano fit sport coat. Next to navy, everyone should have a dark brown jacket. The jacket has been worn 3x and is in new condition practically. The feel of the fabric is very soft and luxurious. If you want more pictures, please feel free to ask. Price is $200. Ask for shipping quote.

Read the rest of this update entry...

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DonRaphael updated E. ZEGNA MILANO FIT BROWN SUBTLE HERRINGBONE SPORT COAT with a new update entry:

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

E. ZEGNA MILANO FIT BROWN SUBTLE HERRINGBONE SPORT COAT, 40R

Selling a luxurious staple Ermenegildo Zegna Milano fit sport coat in brown. The jacket has been worn 3x and is practically in new condition. The feel of the fabric is very soft and luxurious. If you want more pictures, please feel free to ask. Price is $175.

Features: Two button front with a...

Rabidhabid

Reaction score
Fascinating that this hasn't been sold yet. Seeing the price point I'm starting to get interested, but have some questions regarding size. It says size 50, but shoulder to shoulder measurement seems very large, as well as the length, for that size. Just for reference, how tall are you and how does the jacket fit?

Asking since I'm 6'5 (194 cm) and normally a 52.

Cheers!

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello sir,
Thanks for your interest. I'm also amazed this hasn't sold yet. The fabric is fantastic, it's smooth as butter.

As for the size, it runs on the larger side of 50, hence why I'm selling it. I'm a standard size 50R and it just looks to long and large on me being 179 cm without shoes. If you're a 52 this might work since it's based on a size 50 but was customized upon being made. And from what I can tell the shoulders were extended and coat made longer than a regular size 50.

Rabidhabid

Reaction score
Great, I'll take it. Please message me about shipping price to Sweden and payment details. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads