Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

durability

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dhinggok, Aug 15, 2006.

1. dhinggok

dhinggok Senior member

what jean would last the longest when wearing it pretty normally and not wearing it in heavily:

diesel rolan 819
    earnest sewn hutch milk blue 3d
    7FAM dark chicago

by wearing it normally, i mean, if you are just wearing it while walking around and doing daily things, not biking or anything of the sort.

2. nomovement

nomovement Senior member

haven't had any earnest sewn's or 7fam's; but take diesel right off that list. I've seen the laziest of my friends blow right through the crotches of those bad boys

3. dimshum

dimshum Senior member

I'd have to disagree with you nomovement. I actually own two pairs of diesel rolans, and I can attest to their quality. One of them I've beat down, and all that's really deteriorated is the color--it faded just a bit. The other one I wear occasionally when I get tired of my skinnier jeans. I still have about 5-7 pairs of diesel jeans in my closet, all of them worn in constant rotation for the past 2-3 years.

4. denimaddict

denimaddict Senior member

Yeah, I got a pair of earnest sewn once, and the fabric in the crotch actually just failed one day. Not the seams, the denim itself fell apart. On the other hand, I have a pair of diesels that I have worn regularly for probably about four years now.