Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Dunhill S/S 2006 Collection

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by whnay., May 25, 2006.

1. whnay.

whnay. Senior member Dubiously Honored

2. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Nothing offensive but nothing that makes me want to run down the street naked yelling their name.

3. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

Ernest jokes aside, I'm another huge fan of Dunhill. I don't own any of the nicer leathergoods or suitings, but my plain navy sportcoat, relabeled C&J shoes, ties, and polos have all been great buys. Same goes for non-logo cufflinks. Btw, I have the sweater vest version of the "cricket sweater" from the preview.

4. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I really liked Page 2....the peak lapel one button suit and the teal/blue sport jacket moved me.

5. VMan

VMan Senior member

Yeah, this collection seems really nice. Modern refined British - the accessories such as the cufflinks, leather bags, and small leather goods really accent the collection well. The tailored garments also look very sharp. I believe the past two collections have also been done very well. On a side note, this Dunhill sport coat that a few forum members were talking about is available at the Saks Fifth Avenue outlet at Gurnee Mills (near Chicago) for $250 or $299 plus 20% off, as opposed to the $600 STP price. It's really a sharp coat in person, and the fabric is quite nice. [​IMG] They also had a similar coat or suit (more subtle windowpane, and I believe there was some gray in it) in a 2B peak lapel.

6. whnay.

whnay. Senior member Dubiously Honored

Yeah ever since Richard James took over the entire line has looked a look smoother and refined. Modern British has a nice ring to it.