1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Dunhill luggages

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ernest, Jun 16, 2004.

1. ernest

ernest Senior member

I just bought a nice black bag with 66% off in an outlet shop.

I don't know if I will keep it or bring it back as I do not need it for the moment. Your opinion?

2. kalra2411

kalra2411 Senior member

Dunhill luggage is normaly very nice, post a picture.

I preffer Louis Vuitton, but not the monogram canvas, however I do sometimes travel with the mongaram canvas suitcases and trunks.

3. ernest

ernest Senior member

4. kalra2411

kalra2411 Senior member

That is looks very nice, I would keep it. Perhaps if I was being picky they quality on the base looks poor, but overall it is a nice peice.

However, I am not suprised that you got so much discount, because it does look like it is quite an od season, with that Dunhill logo.

5. ernest

ernest Senior member

Yes this is an old season but what does it change for me ? Anyway, I prefer the small logo.

New products are always more expensive by Dunhill so if I would buy the same luggage in the new collection the retail price would be more expensive as mine's. So my discount is even better.

6. Chilli padi

Chilli padi Active Member

LV epi and taiga luggage is nice-looking but the monogram stuff is not to my liking.  Have you seen the luggage at Swaine Adeney Brigg on St James's Street?  Old school, but looks sensational and the quality of construction is superb.