• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dunhill cufflinks

rsp1

Reaction score
For what it's worth, the boxes/packaging are identical to my dunhill cufflinks.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Is it just me or are those prices rediculously good for dunhill cufflinks?

STYLESTUDENT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The two sellers of these "Dunhill" items are the same person. The same phrase "all of my are came from my personal collection" appears in all the listings. Milano Style, do you remember the recent thread that ended August 30, 2004 in which LabelKing said my wallet (and another items you were looking at) were both fakes?

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah i remember SS.

StyleStudent, are you saying that the seller who is selling dunhill cufflinks and the seller who was selling fake wallet are the same seller?

But, some how, I feel that these cufflinks are legit though (all the box, paper work, authenticity cards) ..
I know middle one definetly is real. It is on Dunhill web and all the bar code pattern matches with the one from dunhill web.

STYLESTUDENT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
StyleStudent, are you saying that the seller who is selling dunhill cufflinks and the seller who was selling fake wallet are the same seller?
I wasn't saying that the two cufflink sellers were the same as my fake wallet seller. I was saying, however, that, though the names of the two sellers for the cufflinks ("icy-men" and "rm1203") are different, the two sellers are really the same person. He must be getting a lot of goods from his "family collection"

When I got my wallet, which LabelKing called a fake, I got an original Dunhill box and a certificate of authenticity too.

Bottom line, though, I don't know if it's fake or not.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's coming from Asia, and it is LV, Dunhill, Burberry in particular (very popular in SE Asia) the odds are it is fake - no matter what types of certification are offered (printing those up are probably the easiest task). If it's any consolation, sometimes the fakes are as good as the real thing.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(MilanoStyle @ 08 Sep. 2004, 1:56) StyleStudent, are you saying that the seller who is selling dunhill cufflinks and the seller who was selling fake wallet are the same seller?
I wasn't saying that the two cufflink sellers were the same as my  fake wallet seller. I was saying, however, that, though the names of the two sellers for the cufflinks ("icy-men" and "rm1203") are different, the two sellers are really the same person. He must be getting a lot of goods from his "family collection" When I got my wallet, which LabelKing called a fake, I got an original Dunhill box and a certificate of authenticity too. Bottom line, though, I don't know if it's fake or not.
I think you should post a photo. Or two. Many fakes come with boxes, dust bags, cards, etc. They even have fake Vuitton store recepits. Disgraceful.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads