1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Duke Girl Senior Thesis: F*ck List

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by DBoon, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Senior member

Yeah, no one gives a fuck about business week rankings. Wharton, Sloan, and Berkeley* have stronger reputations than both McIntire and Mendoza by far.

[​IMG]

2. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

One day I'm going to travel across the country and meet the famous SF posters and see how much game they have in real life. That day is not tomorrow, so sleep easy.

I'm honored that you think I'm one of the famous SF'ers. [​IMG] And game or not, I just don't find her attractive. Wouldn't walk up to her and talk to her wanting to bang. Just personal pref.

3. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

I would just like to say any rankings that don't include GSU at or near the top are utter and total shit.

4. runner-guy

runner-guy Senior member

I was hoping one of the subjects would be another chick.

5. Radagast

Radagast Senior member

6. onion

onion Senior member

Let's re-calibrate. She's on the left in the first pic and she did not actually submit this to a class. It was a joke she shared with three friends.
    And if she didn't think there was a very very high chance of this getting spread around then she should have her degree revoked for being so dumb. Also I wouldn't say she's ugly per se, she does has a "decent" body, but her face is like a 4 or 5, tops. I know I can say for sure that I would never hit on this girl if I were at a bar.

7. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

This thread has deteriorated big time.

seriously...people need to start a duke vs whatever thread and GTF out of this one. more flicks pls!

8. ramuman

ramuman Senior member

And if she didn't think there was a very very high chance of this getting spread around then she should have her degree revoked for being so dumb.

Also I wouldn't say she's ugly per se, she does has a "decent" body, but her face is like a 4 or 5, tops. I know I can say for sure that I would never hit on this girl if I were at a bar.

For you, I have a special treat:

One day I'm going to travel across the country and meet the famous SF posters and see how much game they have in real life. That day is not tomorrow, so sleep easy.

9. coldarchon

coldarchon Senior member

this guy managed to put a rick roll in his college paper:

[​IMG]

10. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

That's pretty amazing.

11. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

She doesn't immediately pop my e-penis, but IRL I'd smash her until I broke down a load bearing wall.

[​IMG]