• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Duckhead Caveat

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just received my order of Five Pocket Field Canvas jeans from Duckhead

They look just as they appear online. Really nice jeans. Duckhead has an excellent,
easy to navigate, website which includes a Fit Chart. It is unfortunate that this chart
turns out to be grossly inaccurate in its' measurements. In my case, the posted 9 5/8
inch rise actually measures 11 1/4 -11 1/2 inches. Not a rounding error. The fit actually
reflects this. I am always amazed when vendors can't seem to get this straight. On balance,
I have been successful shopping online, especially for tailored clothing to my taste-
which, in any case, is not even available in my area. My latest acquisition from Sartoriale,
for example, only needed a minor sleeve alteration.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads