I was reading an article in my local foodie mag/newspaper, and they mentioned that this highly regarded restaurant in St. Louis puts a bit of dry ice in their martinis (http://www.saucemagazine.com/article/3). All martinis except for those with cream get a drop of dry ice. Being curious, I want to try this. Have any of you ever been/made cocktails with dry ice? I'm certain I *don't* want to put the ice in the shaker, as it could (would?) explode when I shake the drink. Once poured, how much is necessary? Is this even necessary? Do I need any ice in the shaker at all, or is that the point of the dry ice? I'm moving next weekend, so once I'm all situated I'll be sure to try this out and let you all know how it goes.