1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Dry Cleaner for a Tie in NY HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Urban Warrior, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Urban Warrior

Urban Warrior Senior Member

I really messed up the other day, I spilled a orange juice and protein shake all over my Borrelli 7-fold tie..OUCH, my local dry cleaner that is usually very good had very little luck. I would hate to think that I ruined this one...Anyone know a good dry cleaner for ties in the NYC area? Thanks

2. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Tiecrafters. They have arrangements with various cleaners so just check the yellow pages. If they can't clean it, no one can.

3. aportnoy

aportnoy Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

TieCrafters

252 West 29th Street
    New York, NY 10001

Phone: 212-629-5800
    Fax: 212-629-0115

The best in the business!

4. Sam Hober

Sam Hober Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

I really messed up the other day, I spilled a orange juice and protein shake all over my Borrelli 7-fold tie..OUCH, my local dry cleaner that is usually very good had very little luck. I would hate to think that I ruined this one...Anyone know a good dry cleaner for ties in the NYC area? Thanks

I am not sure if having had the tie dry cleaned already has set the stain, but Andy Tarshis (Tie Crafters owner) should know if you give him a call.

Andy gave me some free tie cleaning coupons for our clients, feel free to PM me if you would like one.

Good luck.

5. Urban Warrior

Urban Warrior Senior Member

WOW guy's thanks!!! Tie Crafters it is than!
    Mulberrywood Thanks for the offer PM inbound...