1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

drug testing

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by MrGoodBytes, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Godot

Godot Senior member

For some reason, grass seems to stay in the system longer than other drugs, or so I've been told. Some health food stores sell teas that allegedly flush it out of your system in a day or two. I'd try the tea and stay away from the grass. Good luck.

2. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

Blockbuster I thought at a time required them.

3. MrGoodBytes

MrGoodBytes Senior member

Well I'm being called into the office tomorrow after a few days of a trial run for what I can only imagine is a formal job offer. I don't think this place requires testing but I'm quite confident it won't be an issue even if they do.

I appreciate the feedback from everyone.

4. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

Trace amounts can be detected, but as far as I know the test has thresholds that you have to cross before it returns positive.

You're likely gonna get popped if you have to test within a month, and you are likely bs-ing about your frequency.

Just delay the test a week or so. Drink a bunch of water before the test. Dont give them the morning leak.

Oh, I forget which, but either avoid heavy exercise, or exercise heavily... dont recall

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  5. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

What happened?

6. dopeitsjosh

dopeitsjosh Well-Known Member

I had a hair test when I received a job after high school and I smoked two months before that and passed, but I didn't smoke much and got hair cuts regularly

7. Godot

Godot Senior member

It's important in any test to learn the basics at least. Marijuana, crack and black tar opium are usually smoked. The majority of the time cocaine is taken nasally, but can also be injected. Methadone is available as a liquid or tablet. Morphine is generally in powder form and and again has nasal or intravenous options. Meth is a very American drug useful for long haul truckers and collage finals. There is another class called hallucinogenic and these would include mushrooms, LSD and ecstasy. PCP is a purely synthetic drug that can have unpredictable results in many people. Another class of drugs is inhalants and these can cause brain damage long term. As there are always new drugs on the horizon (bath salts for example), check with a young person for the latest data and you should pass the test with flying colors. Speaking of colors, you might want to get a PDR and check for the description of various controlled substances. As an example I think Oxycodone is green..Hope this helps; :)

On a serious note, if you have a drug test coming up and you think there is any way you may not pass, consult with your doctor and explain the situation. Have him do a test and see what comes up and ask him how to mask anything that might be a problem. Worst he can do is say no.:)

8. aalewis

aalewis Member

You'll pass a urine test. Or just tell them you went to Amsterdam :)

9. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

My doctor would be laughing too hard to help and probably tell me to GTFO

10. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

You need to get you doc a bong for xmas

11. ysb

ysb Senior member

12. NORE

NORE Senior member

Yup.

13. Godot

Godot Senior member

I'd think that anyone working for Blockbuster would be encouraged to take meth just to stay awake. Does anyone go in there anymore? I also think they should send their stockholders jars of some kind of medication..:)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  14. austinite

austinite Well-Known Member

I'm also an occasional smoker; probably a couple of times per month on average. I don't like weed enough to go through the hassle of buying it, but I usually don't decline it when offered in social situations. I've had an experience where I had to take a test a few days after last smoking. Essentially there are two things you need to do:

1.) Dilute your urine - drink a lot of water.
    2.) Mask the fact that you diluted your urine - take vitamin B to make it yellow, take creatine to fool the dilution test.

The various products that are sold are generally either this exact same method or they are useless. The 30 days figure that is often thrown out is pretty much the worst case. If you are not a daily smoker and have an above average metabolism it is quite a bit less.

Also, this is what I recall from several years ago. I don't remember anything about exact dosages. If you are going to follow this advice, do your own research first.

15. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

They are all but extinct.