• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DROPS: Unstructured DB Light Navy Sport Coat - Angelo Nardelli: Slim 38-40

Status
Not open for further replies.

maineratheart

Reaction score
For sale here are two unstructured pieces that will be perfect for the coming seasons. Shipping to the CONUS only and all sales are final. Please pm with questions or offers.

1) Angelo Nardelli 1951 "Hydro" Cotton Unstructured Double Breasted Blazer - This is a very nice piece and has a ton of great details including patch side pockets, barchetta breast pocket, pick-stitching, double vents, slim fit, working cuffs, etc. Only selling because I recently purchased a couple more DBs and don't have room in the closet for this one. The color is in between a navy and and air force blue and is very versatile. I have had the waist brought in and the sleeves shortened. I would put Nardelli's quality right between LBM and Boglioli - this stuff is definitely quality. Could use a good pressing.
-Made in Italy
-Tagged size 50/40/Drop 6 - has been slimmed down to fit a slim 40 or a standard 38R
-Worn 3 times
-Measurements:
Shoulders: 18.5"
Chest: 19.5"
Sleeves: 24.25" (working cuffs)
Length: 29.25" BOC
Price: $275>$250 shipped
DSC_0425.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

2) Troglodyte Homunculus Unstructured Mid Grey Suit - This is a great slim suit that I picked up here on SF and never really wore. Troglodyte Homunculus was an offshoot of NYC brand Seize Sur Vingt. It is a lightweight wool fabric and has hacking pockets, pick-stitching, working cuffs, and a single back vent. Pants are slim fitting and have a two inch cuff and a unique pocket detail near the front right side pocket. I bought it to wear as a sport coat, and the pants were an added bonus - it works great as either a sc or suit and is in excellent condition. It is completely unstructured and is extremely comfortable - will just keep if it doesn't sell
-Fits a slim 38R.
Price: SOLD

Jacket
Shoulders: 18"
Length: 28.5" BOC
Sleeves: 24.5"
Chest: 19"

Pants
length - 30" with 2" cuff
Thigh: 10"
Knee: 8.5"
LO: 7.5"
Waist: 16"

Attachments

• nardelli.jpg
    nardelli.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

PTVA

Reaction score
I assume you miss-typed. What is the waste size? Thank you.

maineratheart

Reaction score
The waist of the pants is 16" across, or perfect for a size 32. thanks

chiggafied

Reaction score
Sent you a PM last week with no response. I'm usually a 38R and I like my sport coats cut close to the body. I've an athletic build, around 154lbs and 5'9" tall. Would this fit me well?

hyt123

Reaction score
Sent you a PM last week with no response. I'm usually a 38R and I like my sport coats cut close to the body. I've an athletic build, around 154lbs and 5'9" tall. Would this fit me well?

He's done his job by listing measurements. Now you need to go get yours done so you can figure out the answer on your own. 5'9" and 154 is next to meaningless.

maineratheart

Reaction score

Sorry sir! Was about to respond with an estimate, but then this thing sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads