- May 18, 2009
- Reaction score
As always, all prices include shipping in CONUS, and OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME ON EVERYTHING!
Please PM with interest and offers!
NB: Waists are measured laid flat.
1) Murray's Reds.
THE Trad. classic--Reds from Murray's Toggery Shop in Nantucket! Judging by the pinking in the interior seams these Reds were Made in the USA--Murray's has now outsourced their Reds, and so these classic American-made Reds are unlikely to be available again. This pair is well faded to the perfect Nantucket pink, and carry some minor blemishes from many summers of the Hamptons and Bermuda, the worst of which (at the top front of one thigh) is shown. These are accordingly in Good/Very Good condition, and so just $25, or offer.
Waist: 19 1/8
Inseam: 29 3/4 (+1)
2) Size 36. LL Bean khakis.
These are in excellent condition! Pleated and cuffed. Asking $16 > 14, or offer.
Inseam: 29 1/2 (+1 1/4)
3) LL Bean wool trousers. Lightweight, great for summer, Spring, and early Fall. Mushroom-y brown colour. Cuffed, flat front, Made in Canada. Excellent condition. Asking just $19 > 16, or offer.
Waist: 17 1/2
Inseam: 28 1/2 (+1/2) with 1 1/4 cuff.
4) Brooks Brothers khakis
Flat front, uncuffed. Excellent condition. Asking just $17 > 15, or offer.
Tagged 37/34. but runs shorter.
Waist: 18 1/2
Inseam: 31 7/8 (+1)
5) J. Crew seersucker pants.
Flat front; excellent condition. Asking just $17 > 15
Tagged 40R, but runs small.
Inseam: 27 1/2
6) Charelston Khakis. MADE IN USA
Terrific! Seriously robust, classic khakis. Pleated. Very Good/Excellent condition. Asking just $17 > 15, or offer.
Inseam: 27 1/2
7) Polo chinos.
These have the start of some minor fraying to the hems, hence just very Good condition, and so basically FREE--just $14 shipped!
Waist: 18 1/2
Inseam: 32 (+1)
9) Smith's of Bermuda linen-blend shorts.
These are lovely; a wonderful pale yellow! They do show some minor rubbing from wear by the right-hand pocket, and a small blemish on teh front crease which might well come out with dry-cleaning. Hence, basically FREE--just $12 shipped CONUS!
Tagged 32; waist: 16
10) Polo shorts. Size 40
Very Good/Excellent condition. Asking just $14 CONUS--basically, FREE!
Waist: 19 1/2
Previously posted trousers, with drops:
11) LL Bean muted Madras trousers. Absolutely lovely, and highly versatile! I have a note to myself from when I acquired these "Note tiny and hard to find tea stain on front", but I can no longer discover where this was as it clearly blends with the muted sepia hues of this madras. However, given its (possible?) existence, these are listed as being Good/Very Good condition, despite this being the only flaw! waist: 19 1/2, Inseam 27 (+2). Asking just $12, or offer.
12) Land's End Year-Rounders. Wool. Size 38. Very Good/Excellent condition. Waist: 19 1/8, inseam 29 (+1/2), with 1 3/4 cuff. $17
13) Polo trousers. Lovely heavier wool in charcoal grey with a mossy green tinge. Please note these have been tailored to be shorter than sized. Waist 20 1/2, inseam 30 1/2 (+1) with 1 7/8 cuffs. Excellent condition. $18
14) Brooks Brothers 346 brown cords. Excellent condition. Size 38. Waist 19 3/4, inseam 31, with 1 1/2 cuff. $18