• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DROPS! SHOES & BOOTS! 9 1/2D Edward Green, 9 1/2W DASS loafers Handsewn in USA, 42 Italian ankle boo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweedydon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have several pairs of footwear to pass along today.

shoes005.jpg

As always, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN CONUS, and International inquiries are very welcome, with shipping at cost.

Also as always, LOWER OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME!

1) Edward Green. Absolutely beautiful, although they do have some minor, minor spotting as shown. Size US91/2/1-D, as shown. very Good/Excellent condition. Asking $90, or offer, boxed and shipped in CONUS. SOLD

2) Mephisto. Goodyear welt sole. Very Good condition. Size US9. Asking $20 > 18, or offer.

3) Italian ankle boots. Made in Italy for To Boot New York. Very Good condition, with some creasing to the uppers as shown. Size 42. Asking $35 > 30 > 25 , or offer.

4) Handsewn in the USA SAS loafers. Excellent condition, but with small nick on thge front toe of the left, as shown. Size 9 1/2W. Asking $45 > 38 > 32, or offer.

5) Nordstrom saddle bucks. Very Good condition. Size 10 1/2 M. Asking $30 > 28, or offer. SOLD

SOLD

6) Italian Fly Flot sandals. Very Good condition. Size 43. Asking $25 > 20 > 16, or offer.

7) CLASSIC LL Bean MAINE HUNTING SHOES, Size 12N (fits 12 or 13N). Made in the USA. Asking $26 > 25.

I live in my Maine Hunting Shoes in the Spring, as they're perfect for weathering April showers. These are not, not, the common Bean Boots, but are a pair of the ORIGINAL (and superior) Maine Hunting Shoes that preceded them. Bean no longer makes the lower part of these shoes, but will still replace and repair the upper leather parts.

These shoes have seen some wear; the soles are worn down, as shown, and there's a nick in the back cushion of the left hand boot. There's also wear and scuffs to the leather uppers. S0, they're in Good/Very Good condition. But, given the durability of MHS, these are good to go for at least another decade! They were, of course, Made in the USA.

They're a size 12N, which would fit either a size 12N with thick socks, or a size 13N with regular socks.

Attachments

• shoes 005.JPG
    shoes 005.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 154
Last edited:

tweedydon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
REMAINING SHOES MOVED WITH PRICE DROPS TO MY OTHER SHOE POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads