1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DROPS - Levi's 514 X Slim Straight Selvage (29/34) & WeSc Alessandro Slim Selvage (30)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by bradley_802, Jun 28, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradley_802

bradley_802 Well-Known Member

Hey guys,
    I have two pairs of jeans that I just can't fit into any more. Sorry about the pictures; I fried the charger to my DSLR.
    First pair is a pair of Levi's 514 X in a slim straight fit, size 29/34. These are super thick and my favourite pair but I cannot fit into them anymore. Worn sparingly, some tiny signs of wear on the back pockets and a little in the seat. Soaked once, never washed. Will need a spot/hand wash (some dirt on the back leg). I will do it if you would like. Actual approximate measurements are: waist - 14.5" and inseam - 32".
    $40 obo

Second pair is a pair of WeSc Alessandro Slim Selvage jeans size 30. 341 raw stretch selvage denim. They are super slim and have a lot of stretch to them. Again, nice jeans with great yellow selvage. Actual measurements are: waist - 15.5" and inseam - 31". Love these jeans but only wore them a couple times. Minimal wear
    $40 obo

$70 for both!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012

2. bradley_802

bradley_802 Well-Known Member

$35 for each or $60 for both!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.