1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

DROPS - Levi's 514 X Slim Straight Selvage (29/34) & WeSc Alessandro Slim Selvage (30)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by bradley_802, Jun 28, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradley_802

bradley_802 Well-Known Member

Hey guys,
    I have two pairs of jeans that I just can't fit into any more. Sorry about the pictures; I fried the charger to my DSLR.
    First pair is a pair of Levi's 514 X in a slim straight fit, size 29/34. These are super thick and my favourite pair but I cannot fit into them anymore. Worn sparingly, some tiny signs of wear on the back pockets and a little in the seat. Soaked once, never washed. Will need a spot/hand wash (some dirt on the back leg). I will do it if you would like. Actual approximate measurements are: waist - 14.5" and inseam - 32".
    $40 obo

Second pair is a pair of WeSc Alessandro Slim Selvage jeans size 30. 341 raw stretch selvage denim. They are super slim and have a lot of stretch to them. Again, nice jeans with great yellow selvage. Actual measurements are: waist - 15.5" and inseam - 31". Love these jeans but only wore them a couple times. Minimal wear
    $40 obo

$70 for both!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012

2. bradley_802

bradley_802 Well-Known Member

$35 for each or $60 for both!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.