1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DROPS! Gaziano & Girling UK9.5E US10D black monkstrap Windsor

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by thesilentist, Apr 3, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesilentist

thesilentist Senior Member

Gaziano & Girling "Windsor" size UK 9.5E (US 10D) in black calf. Includes dust bags, original box and lasted shoe trees. Made in England. Original retail: $1450. Selling for $700 $500!

Originally bought as a made-to-order. Selling because I discovered I needed to size up half a size and down a width (I'm a US 10.5C, so it goes...), but the shoe fits very true to size. Made on the DG70 last. Single monk strap with silver hardware, inverted punched captoe (my favorite feature) and beveled waist. A really elegant shoe.

Worn maybe 12-20 times. Polished with Saphir products, but didn't need much as they're still in pretty-new condition. Always stored away with lasted shoe trees and inside dust bags. Plenty of life left on the soles and heels. A great bargain for a person who's a size 10 US at half the cost!

No international shipping. Ships via USPS Priority with tracking for free. No returns. No refunds. Please know your sizing before purchasing as all sales are final. Payment thru PayPal only.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016

2. clee1982

clee1982 Distinguished Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.