• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

**Drops** Crockett and Jones wallabee style boot, 10d

Status
Not open for further replies.

xudisco07

Reaction score
The prices below are all shipped to the US. I will ship internationally, but please PM for a quote. Feel free to make me an offer, the worst I could say is no.

3. Ralph Lauren size 10 boots. They are sand color suede boots made by C&J. Feature a crepe sole. Part of that sole is coming apart at the front (can see in picture below), but a cobbler should be able to fix it easily. - $80>$75 shipped in US
IMG_1899.jpg

SOLD:
1. Grenson shoes size 7.5E/8DUS. Marked imperfect, but the only issue is that it seems like part of the sole is coming off which can be seen in the picture, should only require some glue. $70 shipped in USA Sold
IMG_1825.jpg

2. Alden Brooks Brother's black cap toe size 9.5D. Pretty good condition, but may need a resole at some point soon. On the left shoe there is a slight mark on the back of the left side that is hard to see, but shown in pictures. On the right shoe there are 2 line marks on the toe, again not very noticeable. - $90 shipped in US Sold
IMG_1918.jpg

4. Vass size 45 (11/11.5) black wing tip shoes on the peter last. They are in good condition with a lot of wear left. No trees, but I have the box and dust bag. - $220>200>$190 shipped in US
IMG_1923.jpg

5. Alden Tassel Loafers size 11C . Has heel and toe taps that have worn down and need replacing, or you can just take them off. In good condition.$90>$85> $80 shipped in US
IMG_1916.jpg

6. Edward Green for RLPL monk straps size 11.5uk/12us. They are in good condition. There is a slight mark on the toe of one shoe and a mark on the heel of another, as the pictures show. The sole is starting to come off a bit, but should be very easy fix. Trees not included. $220>$200> $190 shipped in US
IMG_1934.jpg

7. Ermenegildo Zegna Couture monk strap, size 11EE. They are in great condition with heel taps at the back. There is some wear on the toe of the left shoe that you can see from the picture, but not noticeable. Measurements: 13.25 x 4.5 inches. $170>$160 shipped in US
IMG_1957-1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1899 (1).jpg
    IMG_1899 (1).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very cool. I haven't seen C&J make anything like this. I would pick these up in a second if these were my size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics