• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DROPS! CORD TROUSERS. Polo, Club Room, Brooks Brothers; some MADE IN THE USA! $18 each, OR 2 pairs o

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweedydon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CORD TROUSERS

All of these trousers are in excellent condition. Each pair is $20 > 18 shipped in CONUS, with offers being very welcome, especially on two or more pairs.

International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost.

Please PM with interest and offers!

Size 36/30:

All three pairs of cords for $45 > 40, boxed and shipped in CONUS!

1) 36/30. Black cords by Club Room.

These have a contrasting brown cord interior waistband. They're very well made, 100% cotton, and excellent condition. They have a flat front and a YKK zipper. Asking $20 > 18, or offer, shipped in CONUS.

2) 36/30 Club Room brown cords.

These are a very rich, dark brown--again, my pictures don't do them justice. 100% cotton, flat front, and in excellent condition with a YKK zipper. Asking just $20 > 18, or offer, shipped in CONUS.

3) 36/30 Brooks Brothers "346" brown cords.

Pleated front and made from a fabric (85/15 cotton/poly) woven in France, these are a lovely dark brown pair of cords. They're in excellent condition, and I'm asking just $20 > 18, or offer, shipped in CONUS.

Size 36/34:

Both pairs of cords for $35 > 32, boxed and shipped in CONUS!

1) 36/34 Polo by Ralph Lauren.

These are a lovely, rich brown which my photographs fail to capture. They're the Andrew Pant style, and so have a pleated front. They're 100% cotton and in excellent condition. Asking just $20 . 18, or offer, shipped in CONUS.

2) 36/34 Made in the USA Polo Ralph Lauren.

These feature zippered side pockets, pleated front, YKK zippers at the fly, are 100% cotton, and were Made in the USA. They're in excellent condition (except that the interior lapel is cut in half, as shown) and MUCH nicer than my poor pictures make them out to be! Asking $20 > 18, or offer, shipped in CONUS.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments