1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

!!DROPPED!!! Tagged 32 N&F 15oz Indigo/Indigo Slub Weird Guy

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by leeba, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeba

leeba Senior member

I purchased this pair of Naked and Famous jeans from Blue Owl for $188 in January. This is essentially the same denim as the Barneys collab from 2011 (just a different patch), but different (heavier) from the lighter version that N&F re-released earlier this year. Limited to 450 pairs.

Anyways - nice pair of 15oz jeans, dark indigo warp/weft, metallic red selvedge, cool stealth slubby/bumpy texture. I need funds and unfortunately these don't really fit me, so my loss is your gain. Denim is thicker/more substantial feeling than the weight would indicate. These things are pretty heavy duty, much more so than other ~15oz jeans that I've owned in the past.

Worn sparingly (probably 5x in total), creases aren't set, definitely still some stretch left. Still need to be broken into, the denim is still extremely stiff. No soak, no wash.

Had them chainstitched to a 33.3" inseam.

MINOR FLAW that was present when I received them: leather patch stitching is sort of coming off (see picture).

Product Description <--- better pictures!

Measurements
    Waist: 17"
    Rise: 10.25"
    Thigh:12.3"
    Knee: 8.5"
    Leg Opening: 7.55"
    Inseam: 33.3"

Price:
    $115 $100 + Shipping (will be calculated based on location). (Dropped 12/8/12)
    Payment:
    Paypal + 4%
    Local Pickup (NoVa/DC area)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  2. leeba

leeba Senior member

New pictures up! Much clearer. The lighting/detail shots do exaggerate the fades though (there are none lol).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.