1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

DROPPED PRICE! FOR SALE: CAPPELLETTI by Neil Barret - ($400+ retail)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by chocolatelvis, Jan 13, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chocolatelvis

chocolatelvis Well-Known Member

For sale is a pair beautiful CAPPELLETTI boots by Neil Barret. Great collaboration.

I would rate them as 9.0-9.5 respectively in term of condition and are much richer in person as opposed to the dull look from my phone.

I purchased them from Ebay a few weeks ago expecting to get them professionally stretched, as I liked them that much, but already have a couple pairs that are very similar and could use the funds. If not sold, I'll end end keeping them. Just a few scuff marks that can easily be removed with some gentle elbow work.

The mastiff in the background is NOT for sale. [​IMG]

$210.00
    $150.00
    $130.00

$100.00

Measurements are as follow:

7.5"US (*may also fit an 8" max)

Let me know if you require additional information as well as further pics or info.

*Sorry about quality of pics, as they were taken from my cell. I can't find my reg camera charger.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  2. chocolatelvis

3. chocolatelvis

4. chocolatelvis

Soon to be put on the Ebay chopping block.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.