• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drop93 - Official Affiliate Thread

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everybody, Mark Cho here, co-founder of The Armoury and long time lurker ;)

We recently launched a new project called Drop93, specializing in vintage, pre-owned and new old stock items. The impetus came from The Armoury's customers approaching us about what to do with their old bespoke or high end garments that are no longer needed. Drop93's goal is to help find new homes for these items by showcasing them with additional information and support for a buyer to make an informed choice. We also sell our craftsmen's samples and prototypes as well as old stock from The Armoury and other stores.

We ship worldwide and have a physical showroom in Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong where customers can try on items in person. Due to the current volume of orders, we are accepting visitors to our showroom by appointment only.

Items are listed on www.drop93.com, we regularly update inventory, and are happy to answer any questions regarding the operation. Consigning is invite-only, although we accept inquiries at [email protected].

I'm always in the ether but the thread will be run by my very capable colleague Natasha.

Let the thread begin!

Last edited:

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This great Mark, thanks for sharing. How does shipping work for US customers? Is it a flat fee or included in the price like The Armoury?

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This great Mark, thanks for sharing. How does shipping work for US customers? Is it a flat fee or included in the price like The Armoury?
Hi Viral, great to see your name come up, it's been a while!

For shipping, fees are calculated depending on the weight and dimensions of the item. Unfortunately we cannot include it in the price like we do at The Armoury (but the items are cheaper!).

When you check out an item for delivery to the US, you will typically see three options: Priority, Expedited and DHL. Priority corresponds to a "budget" US shipping service that the HK Post Office offers, takes about 7-18 business days. Expedited is the typical EMS service you would see for International shipping, takes about 1-8 business days. The top end option is DHL which is super fast, about 1-2 business days, but not necessarily an economical option for most people.

hrv123

Reaction score
Any plans to add product measurements?

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You need to be invited to consign with this company?

Hi bry2000,

Drop93 started as a service to our customers at The Armoury and our plan is to stick with that for now. It is possible that we may open up consignment to others in the future but we haven't gotten there yet. Plus, with our workspace/showroom/studio being in Hong Kong, logistically it is something that would require a bit more planning...

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hi Viral, great to see your name come up, it's been a while!

For shipping, fees are calculated depending on the weight and dimensions of the item. Unfortunately we cannot include it in the price like we do at The Armoury (but the items are cheaper!).

When you check out an item for delivery to the US, you will typically see three options: Priority, Expedited and DHL. Priority corresponds to a "budget" US shipping service that the HK Post Office offers, takes about 7-18 business days. Expedited is the typical EMS service you would see for International shipping, takes about 1-8 business days. The top end option is DHL which is super fast, about 1-2 business days, but not necessarily an economical option for most people.

Website says free expedited international shipping for orders over 3000hkd?

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been decades since I’ve been to HK I’ll need to take time off my Cathay flight and check out the city.

Still mad I didn’t know of the site and the G&G Sinatra’s sold...

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Been decades since I’ve been to HK I’ll need to take time off my Cathay flight and check out the city.

Still mad I didn’t know of the site and the G&G Sinatra’s sold...

Hi SuitedDx,

Yes those sold pretty quickly. Let us know if you're ever in town. We'd be happy to have you in our showroom.

Simon Sips

Reaction score
Brilliant! Thank you Mark for this incredible resource.

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

This is Natasha here! If anybody has any questions about items on the website, please feel free to reach out to me here or through [email protected]. I would be happy to answer any of your questions regarding fit and measurements and I can also send you more photos if you wish. And, if anybody is located in Hong Kong, we have more stock at our showroom than we do on our website... so make an appointment with me and drop by!

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our lovely friends over at Ascot Chang dropped off some of their shirts for Drop93... Up on the website now! 40% off their retail price. Beautiful fabrics and great fit. Size charts available in the descriptions.

2017-11-16 16.20.37-Drop9301106.jpg 2017-11-16 15.05.56-Drop9300820.jpg 2017-11-16 15.51.40-Drop9300833.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads