• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drop93 - Official Affiliate Thread

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just a had a flying visit to drop93; met Natasha and dropped off some stuff. A nice bright clean space. Wish I had more time to wander.

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Celebrate Chinese New Year with Drop93! A typical Chinese custom is to buy new clothes to symbolize a new start to a new year. Promo starts HKT midnight Feb 1st until Feb 18th. For more details and showroom appointments, please email us at [email protected]

Drop93_CNY_Banner_preview.jpeg

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
hi @drop93hk

for your ebay shop, some of your items are best offer accepted- was wondering if you accept reasonable offers?

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry.

If best offers are accepted on our ebay page, then yes, we do accept best offers if they are reasonable.

Hope that answers your question!

Regards,
Natasha

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our Chinese New Year sale is still on!

From now until February 18th, 2018, take 18% EVERYTHING on our website.

Our updated returns policy means NOS can be returned for store credit.

Email/DM us if you have any questions!

Regards,
Natasha

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those who haven't seen it, there's a "GET DISCOUNT" tab on the right side of the website. Follow instructions and get 10% off your order!

RickyTakhar

Reaction score
@drop93hk I appreciate the service you guys are providing. Would you guys be stocking the armoury shawl cardigan in the following style? \Or drake's knitwear. I prefer this style over the current model on drop93. Thanks in advance. Ricky
upload_2018-4-1_19-4-54.png

Last edited:

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@drop93hk I appreciate the service you guys are providing. Would you guys be stocking the armoury shawl cardigan in the following style? \Or drake's knitwear. I prefer this style over the current model on drop93. Thanks in advance. Ricky
View attachment 950858

Hi Ricky,

That style is only available from The Armoury and we don't carry any knitwear from Drake's at the moment either.

Regards,
Natasha

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member