• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drop93 - Official Affiliate Thread

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

We at Drop93 are pleased to invite you to enjoy our Pre-Black Friday Early Bird deals.

Our Pre-Black Friday sale includes:
1) First chance to take 15% off everything in our store before everyone else*!
2) Free Shipping for all orders over HKD$2000**!
3) For every HKD$1000 spent during the Pre-Black Friday to Cyber Monday weekend, we will send you a $50 gift card to use on a future purchase***.

Use the discount code BlackFriday1stDrop at checkout to enjoy this offer from Thursday, November 23rd, 12:00am HKT until Monday, November 27th, 11:59pm HKT.

Let us know if you have any questions!
Thank you again!

- The Drop93 Team

* No minimum purchase required. Black Friday Special Items are excluded.
** Orders that qualify for Free Shipping over HKD$2000 will be sent through Priority Mail which may take 7 to 18 business days. You can choose Expedited Shipping or DHL at their regular rates for faster deliveries. Local Hong Kong deliveries are still FREE.
*** Gift card will be sent to you by December
30th, 2017 and is valid for future purchases starting January 1st, 2018.

Drop93_BlackFriday_Instagram_StyleForum.jpg

Terminator

Reaction score
Hi Natasha and team @drop93hk ,

Could you please let me know if there's any flexibility to choose colours on the 10 pack of Sorely ribbed otc socks? For e.g., could I have a pack that sticks to navy, grey, Burgundy, brown and dark green? How do these stack up against, say, Pantharella?

Best regards,

Nathan

Last edited:

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Natasha and team @drop93hk ,

Could you please let me know if there's any flexibility to choose colours on the 10 pack of Sorely ribbed otc socks? For e.g., could I have a pack that sticks to navy, grey, Burgundy, brown and dark green? How do these stack up against, say, Pantharella?

Best regards,

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

Yes sure, I'd be happy to help you out with the colours.

Pantharella is finer in quality - yarn is finer and smoother than the Sorley's.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Natasha

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

Today is our last day for Black Friday - Cyber Monday deals!

Get 15% your order (only a few items excluded), free shipping over HKD2000 and HKD50 for every HK1000 spent (gift card will be sent to you on or before Dec 30th, 2017 and will be valid right after you receive it).

use code BLACKFRIDAYDROP at checkout - valid only until Monday, November 27th, 2017, 11:59HKT!!!

Regards,
The Drop93 Team

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Drop93,

@drop93hk Are there any plans to have a New Years sale or otherwise in the near future?

Hello!

We don't have anything planned as for New Year sales/promotions. We will definitely keep you all updated if we do. For new old stock products, we have limited quantities/sizes available so it would be best to purchase as soon as you see something you like and same goes for our consignment pieces. Feel free to drop us a line if you have further questions.

Regards,
Natasha

Jon 1981

Reaction score
Hi

Are the sleeves on your shawl cardigans 'overly wide like the William Lockie/Drake's shawl cardigan?

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi

Are the sleeves on your shawl cardigans 'overly wide like the William Lockie/Drake's shawl cardigan?

They're not as wide as the Drake's shawl cardigan. If it helps, I can give you sleeve measurements on the size you're interested in.

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

drop93hk

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
They're not as wide as the Drake's shawl cardigan. If it helps, I can give you sleeve measurements on the size you're interested in.

They're more like sweater arms as opposed to the Drake's ones which are like jacket arms.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blahblah1776