1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

DROP2 Heschung Zermatt Shearling Boots - Size Eur9/US9.5 (Fits US 9.5-10.5?)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by zissou, Jan 6, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zissou

zissou Senior member

Heschung Zermatt Shearling lined boots, Size Eur9/US9.5

I'm putting these amazing Heschung Zermatt boots up for sale because they just don't fit my feet right. It's a shame because they are such nice boots. From the NMWA site: full grain calf uppers, with softer calf panels on the shaft for better flexibility; Genuine reverse welt stitching (a.k.a. norvegese welt) for waterproofing; "Metro" last; fully lined with shearling; Eight eyelets; rubber "Latex" sole; Handmade in Alsace, France.

Since these are shearling lined, sizing is a little flexible. They are tagged as Eur 9/US 9.5. I am a solid 10D (9.5D in Alden Barrie), and these are a little snug in the ball of my foot. I think they would best fit a US9.5, or a 10 narrow, or even a 10.5 if you have super narrow feet.

I have only worn them on carpet a couple times to try them on. As a result, there is a little creasing in the boots, which I have tried to capture in the photos. They have never been worn outdoors, and are in 9.5/10 condition. They come in the original box with dust bags and extra laces.

$495445>$395 shipped in the US, shipped USPS Priority. I prefer not to ship these internationally, unless you really want to pay for USPS Express. Originally purchased at NMWA at retail: $735

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  2. zissou

zissou Senior member

Second drop....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.