1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DROP2 Heschung Zermatt Shearling Boots - Size Eur9/US9.5 (Fits US 9.5-10.5?)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by zissou, Jan 6, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zissou

zissou Distinguished Member

Heschung Zermatt Shearling lined boots, Size Eur9/US9.5

I'm putting these amazing Heschung Zermatt boots up for sale because they just don't fit my feet right. It's a shame because they are such nice boots. From the NMWA site: full grain calf uppers, with softer calf panels on the shaft for better flexibility; Genuine reverse welt stitching (a.k.a. norvegese welt) for waterproofing; "Metro" last; fully lined with shearling; Eight eyelets; rubber "Latex" sole; Handmade in Alsace, France.

Since these are shearling lined, sizing is a little flexible. They are tagged as Eur 9/US 9.5. I am a solid 10D (9.5D in Alden Barrie), and these are a little snug in the ball of my foot. I think they would best fit a US9.5, or a 10 narrow, or even a 10.5 if you have super narrow feet.

I have only worn them on carpet a couple times to try them on. As a result, there is a little creasing in the boots, which I have tried to capture in the photos. They have never been worn outdoors, and are in 9.5/10 condition. They come in the original box with dust bags and extra laces.

$495>$455>$395 shipped in the US, shipped USPS Priority. I prefer not to ship these internationally, unless you really want to pay for USPS Express. Originally purchased at NMWA at retail: $735

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016

2. zissou

zissou Distinguished Member

Second drop...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.