1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

DROP! W+H sz 34 Super Westpoint Twill 5-Pocket Pant tan. Brand New!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Transcendental, Jan 8, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Transcendental

Transcendental Senior member

I just bought the last pair of Super Westpoint Twill 5-pocket pants from Wings and Horns last season.

They are size 34, unfortunately I thought they would fit me from the measurements provided, and they hypothetically would, but the rise was too short. My loss is your gain, I am selling them for what I bought them for minus shipping, which makes me feel bad, but whatevs.

These are a nice slim option! My quads, hamstrings, and glutes are just way too big. Unfortunate, as I really like these pants. They are similar to the westpoint chino, albeit with more pockets and a thicker material. The material is great, stiff from the get go but will wear in quite nicely! The pictures are directly from the W+H website and are representative.

Let me know if you have any questions! These will definitely fit a true 34, no sizing up or down required, however the rise is just too short for me to fit my thighs.

They are brand new, just tried on. Looking for $135 shipped in the US, relatively firm but accepting offers.
    EDIT: Dropped to $120 Shipped!
    EDIT: Dropped again $95 shipped! These are brand new!

MEASUREMENTS:

Waist width: 17.5 inches (misleading due to rise)

Around a 10.5” rise

Thigh width 12.4 inches

34” inseam

~ 8 inch leg opening

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.