1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

DROP: Staple 40S Solid Navy M.Valentino (Wizard of Ahhs) suit (dual-vented jacket, flat front trou).

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by dalsauks, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dalsauks

dalsauks Senior member

I have a 40S M.Valentino suit that I purchased from The Wizard of Ahhs two years ago (while he was still selling on ebay).

Do a google search (or SF search!) if you're not familiar with this suit.

The suit has mostly been in my closet. I wore it to my wedding and a few times afterwards. The jacket is a bit too short for me, so I would like to pass on the value to someone who would fit the jacket better.

Features:

Solid Navy.

100% wool
    Half-canvassed
    soft shoulders
    Pick Stittching all over (lapels, cuffs, vents, and trousers...tasteful, and quite impressive for the price, actually).
    2-button jacket
    Dual-vented.
    Non-working sleeves
    Flat front trousers.

Asking: $150 --> $140 (shipped worldwide).
    Cost as new: $389 --> http://thewizardofaahs.com/index.php/item/new-arrivals-/marco-valentino-solid-navy-blu/lid=30980350

UPDATE: Measurements:

Chest: 21.25" (pit to pit).
    Shoulders: 18” (seam to seam across the back).
    Sleeves: 24.75” (with approx. 0. 5” to let out).
    length: 29” (from bottom of collar).

Trousers:

Actual waist: 36” (with approx. 0.5” to let out). - These have been let out from 33"
    Inseam: 29.25” (with 1.5” to let out).

The suit is the same as the pic I have attached here (from Jeff's [Wizard of Ahh's] website).

- PICS ADDED (not the suit is darker in real life; the pics are to show the details).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.