1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(DROP) Paul Smith York Boots in Snuff Suede 9UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by pikachoo, Feb 26, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pikachoo

pikachoo Senior member

For sale a brand new pair of Paul Smith York Boots in beautiful snuff suede. They are made in Italy and are from the Red Ear line, one of their best collections IMO. I bought these around 4 years ago: back when PS was still producing quality shoes, but sadly I did not get a chance to wear them.

The leather is indeed very nice. Thick, substantial and supple. The boots were tried on once indoors, hence the tiny marks on the sole. Other than that, they are completely brand new. The leather is pre-treated with a washed/distressed effect that should make them very comfortable right from the first wear.

They are a size 9UK, which equates a 10US. But as PS shoes run slightly large, this should be good for a true 10-10.5US feet. I am in between a 10-10.5US and these fit just perfect.

Price - $180 160 USD Shipped worldwide with a PS dustbag, but no box. Retails over $500.

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.