• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DROP OCTOBER 23 █ Size 44L █ NWT Samuelsohn NAVY sportcoat in 100% CASHMERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Up for sale is a grail Samuelsohn for JP Tilford sportcoat in navy. 100% cashmere. New-with-tags.

JP Tilford is made in Canada by Samuelsohn and fully canvassed. Identical quality as Samuelsohn mainline. See this thread for comments from established members.

If you are looking for a more refined navy jacket, this one is probably for you. Features soft shoulders, a very slim cut, and genuine horn buttons. The cut is similar (identical?) to the sought-after Samuelsohn "Gable." This is a four season workhorse jacket for SF newcomers and regulars alike. You will not be disappointed.

The fabric quality is incredible too. I cannot stress that enough. Lush 100% cashmere with an AMAZING soft hand. Comparable to some of the offereing from Kiton and Brioni. Samuelsohn sources some of the best fabrics in the world for its suits and SC's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have excellent feedback here

$525 shipped to the United States or Canada
$499 shipped to the United States or Canada
$475 shipped to the United States or Canada
$450 shipped to the United States or Canada
$439 shipped to the United States or Canada
$425 shipped to the United States or Canada
$415 shipped to the United States or Canada

I will ship to the rest of the world at cost. Please add $12 for shipping to the rest of the world (countries that are not the US or Canada).

PayPal or Postal Money order only. I cannot accept personal payments in PayPal. As is implied with all SF classified listings, the sale is final. Sold as is.

First one to pay gets the item.

I will only grant "holds" for those who pay via PayPal eCheck.​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tagged a 44XL, but it doesn't seem to be particularly long. It fits like a normal 44L at ~32.75 in the length.

Specs:

-Made in Canada by Samuelsohn
-RIDICULOUSLY SOFT 100% CASHMERE fabric
-Soft shoulders with minimal padding
-Full canvas construction

-Genuine HORN buttons
-High armholes
-Low two-button stance
-Double vents
-Jacket fully lined with cupro bemberg
-Slim cut with great trim waist
-Will generally need little or no alterations off the rack

Approximate measurements:

Shoulders from seam to seam: 19.25
Chest pit to pit: 23.25
Sleeve from seam to cuff: 27.5 (with material to let out)
Jacket Length from BOC: 33.25

Attachments

• IMG_5148.JPG
    IMG_5148.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Beautiful piece.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Thanks

Another price drop! Smoking deal now

Reaction score
ugh! terrific piece. Were it only an inch or so shorter it would be mine. tall guys should be all over this.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice! I would be all over this if I hadn't just picked up an EZ 10 pocket that is very similiar to this.

Firefox

Reaction score
Love it. If it were 41L or 42L instead of 44, I'd probably snap it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads