1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

DROP OCT 11 - NWOT 3.1 Philip Lim Double Breasted Jacquard Jacket Blazer 36 Small

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by conceptual 4est, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conceptual 4est

conceptual 4est The Classic Gentleman is Back

Price drop OCT 11 $350 $320 $290 $275 $250 OBO

Well this is a unique piece, and a beautiful one at that.

This is from the FW 11 collection "Weavers" and is one of the standout pieces in the standout pattern from it. It follows the theme of the woven jacquard, with hidden fasteners that were prevalent throughout.

The wool texture on this is really cool, with a raised pattern throughout, and an amazing slubby texture that is caused from this.

Some other details: no cuff buttons, but sort of spandex strips instead, and a straight hem that gives it a very unique look. I'm attaching the photo from the lookbook, as well as one of me trying it on with some basic stuff.

SHIPPING TO USA INCLUDED IN THE PRICE [​IMG] and this thing is heavy so you should be happy about that. International people I'm sure we can work something out.

I didn't really know how to take measurements of this, but I just buttoned it up and laid it flat. Please take them with a grain of salt, and note that I'm 5'9", 140 lbs, and a good sized 36 and it fits me perfectly. could definitely work for someone a little taller as well.

Pit to pit: 17.5"

Shoulder to shoulder: 16"

Shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 25"

Length down back, from bottom of collar to hem: 29"

Since I'm selling a bunch of stuff, take a look at everything and we can work out some good discounts for multiple items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.