1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DROP NWT $990 Aspesi "New Orlosky" Field Jacket - Black, XL (fits L)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Irish, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irish

Irish Senior member

Aspesi New Orlosky Utility Jacket - XL (fits L)

EDIT: How has this not sold?! It's a fuckin $1000 jacket from Aspesi!

http://us.aspesi.com/Nylon-Laminate-New-Orlosky-Jac/9I08783297100,default,pd.html

An absolutely brilliant jacket for from Aspesi. I can't say enough about this -- just an awesome coat. New with tags. Selling only because it's too snug for me. I do a pretty terrible job of promoting my things here. This really should be long gone.

Black waterproof nylon shell with down-filled inner jacket. Both the shell and down jacket can be worn on their own to great effect. Corozo button closure. Outer: 100% Polyamide + Polyurethane Coating; Inner: 90% down, 10% feathers.

Size XL (fits L). With Shell: 22.75" pit to pit, 27" sleeve (26" on liner jacket), 29" length, 18.75" shoulder.

$199 SHIPPED

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.