1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

DROP! K LAST Vass Shell Cordovan 3 Eyelet Derby Color 8 Burgundy 43.5 10.5 U Last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by NAMOR, Jan 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

For your consideration a nearly near pair of Burgundy Shell Vass 3 eyelet derbies. Made on double leather HAF outsole, matching flat welt and dark edge trim. Outsoles are in great condition, from a single wear. Made with very high quality shell cordovan pieces with a tight smooth surface. Evidenced by high shine that achieved with just few moments of brushing. Uppers are in great condition with only a few superficial markings. Made using high quality #8 shell cordovan (notice the lack of blemishes in the leather when held up to the light), open-lacing style, with a floating medallion. First Quality. Worn a single time. Superficial markings to the uppers. Outsoles and heels in great condition. Comes from clean, smoke-free, pet-free home.

This model retails $850 new from Vass. Tagged a size 43.5, f (normal) width on the K last which roughly translates to Us10.5D. Please know your size in K last and refer to measurements. Shoes come with vass shoe bags, and lasted trees

Outsole Measurements: 12 7/16" x 4 3/8"

Price includes usps priority mail shipping, and tracking. Feel free to contact me with any questions or offers. Will be shipped inside of a separate box to ensure they arrive to you in new condition. All shipments will be shipped out within 1-2 business days of payment (typically next day). International bidders welcome please contact me if you have any shipping questions

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016

2. andrel42

andrel42 Senior member

@NAMOR Nice pair! I would grab them immediately if they were a 44EU !!

3. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

it is shell might fit a little larger! @andrel42

4. andrel42

andrel42 Senior member

Shamefully I know my K-Lasts @NAMOR and I really need that extra .5 cm but thanks for the offer !

5. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Another drop to $475 for practically new vass shell!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016

6. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

drop to $450

7. chobochobo

chobochobo Rubber Chicken Dubiously Honored Moderator

Vass has got to be one of the more underrated/ underpriced shoe brands on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.