1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DROP! K LAST Vass Shell Cordovan 3 Eyelet Derby Color 8 Burgundy 43.5 10.5 U Last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by NAMOR, Jan 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NAMOR

NAMOR Stylish Dinosaur

For your consideration a nearly near pair of Burgundy Shell Vass 3 eyelet derbies. Made on double leather HAF outsole, matching flat welt and dark edge trim. Outsoles are in great condition, from a single wear. Made with very high quality shell cordovan pieces with a tight smooth surface. Evidenced by high shine that achieved with just few moments of brushing. Uppers are in great condition with only a few superficial markings. Made using high quality #8 shell cordovan (notice the lack of blemishes in the leather when held up to the light), open-lacing style, with a floating medallion. First Quality. Worn a single time. Superficial markings to the uppers. Outsoles and heels in great condition. Comes from clean, smoke-free, pet-free home.

This model retails $850 new from Vass. Tagged a size 43.5, f (normal) width on the K last which roughly translates to Us10.5D. Please know your size in K last and refer to measurements. Shoes come with vass shoe bags, and lasted trees

Outsole Measurements: 12 7/16" x 4 3/8"

Price includes usps priority mail shipping, and tracking. Feel free to contact me with any questions or offers. Will be shipped inside of a separate box to ensure they arrive to you in new condition. All shipments will be shipped out within 1-2 business days of payment (typically next day). International bidders welcome please contact me if you have any shipping questions

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016

2. andrel42

andrel42 Senior Member

@NAMOR Nice pair! I would grab them immediately if they were a 44EU !!

3. NAMOR

NAMOR Stylish Dinosaur

it is shell might fit a little larger! @andrel42

4. andrel42

andrel42 Senior Member

Shamefully I know my K-Lasts @NAMOR and I really need that extra .5 cm but thanks for the offer !

5. NAMOR

NAMOR Stylish Dinosaur

Another drop to $475 for practically new vass shell!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016

6. NAMOR

NAMOR Stylish Dinosaur

drop to $450

7. chobochobo

chobochobo Rubber Chicken Dubiously Honored Moderator

Vass has got to be one of the more underrated/ underpriced shoe brands on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.