• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DROP! Grampy-brawny Zegna ‘Sartorio’ FU Super-Wide-Wale Cords 34.5(+0.5)"x29(+2)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDP

Reaction score
Are you a patriarch? Do you enjoy skeet-shooting in the deep woods of Connecticut? Do you love a herringbone tweed in the winter? Then these trous are for yous!:

Ermenegildo Zegna ‘Sartorio’ for Louis Boston wide-waled cords in milk-chocolate brown, with side adjusters, horn buttons and suspender buttons in white polished horn. Material: 100% cotton.

Measurements
-------------
Waist: 34.5"+0.5", but it should wear smaller given the thickness of the material
Inseam: 29"+2"

Attachments

Last edited:

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are you a patriarch? Do you enjoy skeet-shooting in the deep woods of Connecticut? Do you love a herringbone tweed in the winter? Then these trous are for yous!:

Nice pants. Unfortunately not my size. However, I think you've missed on your metaphors.
It should be "patrician" not "patriarch" . And, one does not shoot skeet in deep woods.
Skeet are not game (alive) but are targets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeet_shooting
-------------
Waist: 34.5"+0.5", but it should wear smaller given the thickness of the material
Inseam: 29"+2"

Last edited:

TDP

Reaction score
Comrade Comrade,
Thank you for your critique of my online advertisement on the dank underbelly of a clothing site. I did mean to write ‘patriarch’, but in reference to the ‘grampa’ in ‘grampy’ in the title, not in connection with the second sentence in the e-mail; I agree that that's confusing, and agree that ‘patrician’ would be a better choice. When it comes to skeet, I do know what it is, if you believe me, and have shot skeet on ranges in CT, and at least one of said ranges was in a wooded area; again, I do agree that my sentence is confusing. But let me repeat that writing coherent copy on SF is a waste of time, let alone commenting on them or counter-commenting, as I'm doing now, and now, still. :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 109 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%