1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

DROP!! FS or FT : Gorgeous Tom Ford Navy Blue Peak Lapel Blazer. 42L. Brand New

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ap10046, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ap10046

ap10046 Senior member

Hi all.
    Wanted this jacket for ages, eventually bought it, but the seller only had it in 42L. Thought it would fit perfectly...well, it does...but the sleeves and length are just that little bit too long for me. (5'10.5")

All the white "safety" seam stitching on the shoulders, vent, pockets, etc. is still intact. It has been tried on for fit (10 minutes) only once and put back on its hanger.

The jacket is just gorgeous. That's all I can say. The fit is simply sublime.
    74% wool / 17% mohair / 9% silk
    Tom Ford Fit D
    Single breasted, 2 button, Peaked lapel, Patch pockets, Single-vented

I would like the same jacket in 42R, so if anyone has one and would like to trade, that would be great.

Or buy it for $1,000, NOW [COLOR=FF00AA]$950[/COLOR], Only [COLOR=FF00AA]$900[/COLOR]..[COLOR=FF00AA]850!![/COLOR] shipped 2-3 day air, anywhere. It is now the cheapest new TF jacket anywhere!

(The first 3 pictures are of my exact jacket, the 4th, isn't..sorry for pinching the picture...just to give an idea as to how good it looks)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.