• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DROP !! EG FW14 CPO, XL, Homespun wool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
Up for your consideration is an EG CPO in the sought after brown homespun fabric, done for FW14. This is a great piece, awesome for layering, of wearing as a stand alone jacket. The rich brown color makes it very easy to wear in just about any situation.

I've had this jacket since I bought it new, but have only worn it 10 times or so, since I bought it online and ended up ordering it one size too big. The relaxed fit always bothered me (this is SF after all), so I think i've decided to part ways. The condition is very good. Almost like new, as there are no signs of wear that I can see, but it has been worn a few times.

Here is a link to the Context website on it that has some really good photos.

Not really looking for trades at the moment, because i'm after some of the new Fw16 pieces I think.

Approximate measurements are as follows:

Chest: 23.5" relaxed, 24" if i stretch it a hint
Shoulder: 19.5"
Sleeve from under arm: 22.25"
Sleeve from centre back: around 36.25"
Waist: 22.5"

I would say the fit on this is somewhat on the slim side, as i've slimmed down a bit since I bought it, and can wear a Medium in the work shirts, and wear a 40 in most things, and the fit on me is not crazy large, its just very relaxed. This would work well for a slim XL i think, or a large who wants something to layer more.

I'm looking to get $575 $375 for this, shipping excluded (likely $20 anywhere in Canada or CONUS.). Would like to move this sooner rather than later, so hit me up with any offers, if you are interested, or have any questions.

Thank you

Attachments

• DSC_1001.JPG
    DSC_1001.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
  • DSC_1002.JPG
    DSC_1002.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
  • DSC_1003.JPG
    DSC_1003.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
  • DSC_1004.JPG
    DSC_1004.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
  • DSC_1005.JPG
    DSC_1005.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • DSC_1006.JPG
    DSC_1006.JPG
    794.8 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_1007.JPG
    DSC_1007.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • EG homespun CPO.jpeg
    EG homespun CPO.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey, sent you a message. Let me know if you are interested in trading. If not, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics