1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Drop: Cantarelli suit

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Shen, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shen

Shen Senior Member

Size 46 (EU) drop 7 Navy chalk stripe suit from Cantarelli per Eraldo. Very soft shoulders, high armholes, 3/2-roll, flat front trousers. Single vent, lined sleeves with non-working buttonholes.

Jacket measurements

Chest: 50cm
    Waist: 44cm
    Shoulder: 44cm
    Sleeves: 63cm
    Length BOC: 74cm.

Trouser measurements

Waist: 38cm (4-5cm let out), been taken in 2cm.
    Width at end: 20cm
    Inseam: 81cm
    Cuff: 3,6cm.

Bought it about a year ago and it has been worn five times. Pm for shipping.

Attached Files:

2. Tibor

Tibor Distinguished Member

Hello Shen, I would love to purchase this suit, but I have to purchase a POW Double Breasted suit first in this coming week. If it is still around in 2-3 weeks, I would love to have this fresh staple in my wardrobe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.