• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

$$$ DROP Brand New: Tom Ford Tortoise Glasses TF 5007

Status
Not open for further replies.

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of beautiful tortoise shell Tom Ford glasses I bought a month ago and these don't suit my face at all. These are the TF 5007, 160.

I unfortunately don't have the original box or case with these. Just trying to recoup what I spent $200 via personal payment.

Drop to $175 NOW $150 NOW $140

Attachments

Last edited:

labravajazz

Reaction score
Hello just wondering do you have the size details for these? Thanks!

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's: 49 mm-18 mm-135 mm

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
excuse the dumb question, but I've never bought a pair of glasses before. Since I assume they are meant to be turned into prescription, is that tom ford logo a sticker or not?

And what condition are they in?

Last edited:

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are brand new. That's not a sticker, it's (lasered/printed) on to the plastic stock lense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.