1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DROP: Bonobos Blackwatch Tartan Suit, 42 Short

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Flashbang, Jun 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flashbang

Flashbang Well-Known Member

Winter is JUST AROUND THE CORNER! And lucky for you, I have just the suit for it!

Up for sale I have a really cool/warm suit by Bonobos. Single vent jacket and flat front, uncuffed pants.It's made of a thick and nubby wool by Woolrich USA, seems to be half canvassed, features a very attractive lining too. Made in Canada.

I bought this a few years ago and have worn it maybe a half dozen times. It just isn't getting the love it deserves.

As you can see from the photos, it needs a brushing, but it's otherwise in excellent shape.

It is tagged a 42 with pants in size 34, though I've had it altered (jacket taken in and shortened, pants tapered, maybe a few other changes) so please refer to the measurements:

Measurements:

Chest Across Front: 21.5in
    Shoulder Seams Across Back: 18in
    Length from Bottom of Collar: 29.5in
    Sleeves from Shoulder Seams: 24.5in
    1/2 Waist: 18in
    Inseam: 28.5in with about 1in to let
    1/2 Leg Opening: 8in

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.