1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

DROP: Bonobos Blackwatch Tartan Suit, 42 Short

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Flashbang, Jun 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flashbang

Flashbang Well-Known Member

Winter is JUST AROUND THE CORNER! And lucky for you, I have just the suit for it!

Up for sale I have a really cool/warm suit by Bonobos. Single vent jacket and flat front, uncuffed pants.It's made of a thick and nubby wool by Woolrich USA, seems to be half canvassed, features a very attractive lining too. Made in Canada.

I bought this a few years ago and have worn it maybe a half dozen times. It just isn't getting the love it deserves.

As you can see from the photos, it needs a brushing, but it's otherwise in excellent shape.

It is tagged a 42 with pants in size 34, though I've had it altered (jacket taken in and shortened, pants tapered, maybe a few other changes) so please refer to the measurements:

Measurements:

Chest Across Front: 21.5in
    Shoulder Seams Across Back: 18in
    Length from Bottom of Collar: 29.5in
    Sleeves from Shoulder Seams: 24.5in
    1/2 Waist: 18in
    Inseam: 28.5in with about 1in to let
    1/2 Leg Opening: 8in

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.