• Please help me welcome our new sponsor, Crush Store a luxury boutique and contemporary store in Southern Italy that offers its customers the a careful selection of casual and elegant fashion at excellent prices and great value. Please do visit their thread to say hi, ask questions about brands, sizing, etc... and see what is new at Crush Store. Thanks!
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*DROP* Billykirk Schoolboy Satchel in Italian Latigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling this bag that I bought from here a few weeks ago. Doesn't work for me. From the original posting:

"Lightly worn No. 236 Schoolboy Satchel from BILLYKIRK. Only used a little for carrying documents/iPad to and from class last year in grad school. Leather divider inside separates bag into two separate compartments. Adjustable shoulder strap with all brass hanrdware. Hand-burnished and edged. 14" x 5" x 10".

Still in really good condition. This leather is buttery and smooth. Hardly any scratches inside except for light wear."

I ship via Canada Post to USA with no tracking option. Buyer pays for tracking and is responsible for the package otherwise. Tracking is included for shipments to Canada.

Attachments

• fd743ed8_IMG_0394.jpeg
    fd743ed8_IMG_0394.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
  • 0328eb79_IMG_0397.jpeg
    0328eb79_IMG_0397.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
  • a8cf3f8e_IMG_0400.jpeg
    a8cf3f8e_IMG_0400.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Which European Cities Offer the Best Shopping Experience for Menswear? (Max 3)

• London

• Paris

• Madrid

• Milan

• Naples

• Mallorca

• Stockholm

• Berlin

• Amsterdam

• Cannes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics