• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DROP! BEAUTIFUL & UNWORN Tweed with subtle overcheck; Polo University by RL. c. 39R. OFFERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweedydon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
moved to consolidated thread with price drop​

Half-canvassed and fully lined, this lovely tweed is almost certainly unworn: ALL of the front pockets are still basted shut, and it's in absolutely excellent condition. Were I an eBay seller I would describe this as being "NWOT".... But since I'm not, I'll use the far more honest description of "almost certainly unworn, and in excellent condition"! :)

Now, normally, I tend to avoid RL products, unless they're RLPL or especially beautiful--and this certainly fits the latter category! Made in Canada, this is cut from a beautiful tweed that simply defies description and photography; it's a very, very dark, rich brown with a subtle hint of very dark forest green in the colourway, with a very, very subtle overcheck in single threads of russet and cream. Lovely! My pictures do NOT do this justice at all.... This jacket has a standard contemporary two button front, is subtly darted, and has a single vent. It also has four button cuffs. The tweed is mid-weight, and given the colourway would be great for the cooler Spring evenings in New England, and absolutely perfect for the Fall!

Asking just $45 > 40 > 35, boxed and shipped in CONUS, OR LOWER OFFER! International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost.

Tagged 39R, but please see measurements:

Chest: 21
Sleeve: 25 (+1 3/4)
Shoulder: 18 3/4
Length: 31 1/4

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?