• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DROP! Ballin' Partenopea Overcoat Chesterfield Coat PoW 50 fits a 54/44

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveoly

Reaction score
SOLD!

I have up for sale an amazing Sartoria Partenopea overcoat. I am unsure of the exact type of coat but I think it's a Chesterfield (black velvet strips on the sleeve cuffs and lining on the back of the collar). It's tagged a size 50, but could probably work for a 52 or 54 even over a suit jacket. In general, I would say the cut is more relaxed rather than fittled. Please see approximate measurements.

The inner maker's tag is cut at the bottom so I don't know the actual material content but judging by it's softness, there's probably a hint of cashmere mixed in. As you can see in the pictures it's a beautiful, very sought after gray and purple Prince of Wales pattern. The coat has been worn just a few times and is now a little too big for me and is in near mint condition. Buy this thing now to combat the cold that is sweeping across the nation!

Paypal only. No holds. No returns for buyer's remorse. Price includes priority CONUS shipping. International buyers PM me to work something out.

Measurements:
Shoulders (rear seam to seam:):19
Chest (pit to pit): 23
Length (BOC): 36
Sleeves: 25.5 with room to let out or take in

PM me with any questions.
Thanks,
Steve

PICS

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do you follow any clothing retailers on any online platforms/social media besides Styleforum? Choose up to 2

• Yes, I like to stay up to date with new drops/releases

• Yes, but only on Instagram

• Yes, but only a few carefully selected brands and retailers

• No, because I don't want to be exposed to more marketing

• No, I only subscribe to their newsletters

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohniWallace