1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

DROP ALDEN For Brooks Brothers Black Perforated Straight Tip Bal 9 Hampton Last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by longwalker, Feb 11, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

$250--$OLD shipped in CON US.

1, Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Perforated Straight Tip Bal,# 901, US 9 on Hampton Last, pretty TTS. most beautiful last so far from Alden IMHO.
    This pair is part of my business rotation, I take VERY WELL CARE OF IT, regularly alden paste conditioned, all the time cedar wood shoe-treed if not in service, Hardly any crease on top, heel is balanced, tip is as well very good. Only sign of wear is the sole--- color changes but still very solid.

Alden's " longtime favorites for business attire"

Retails $485

2, Alden shell cordovan COLOR 8 Tassle Moccasin,# 563, US 9 on Aberdeen Last, TTS and slim.
    This is heavily worn, there are cracks, I replaced the sole. Only a little wear on current sole
    I just wear it casually, if you do not have a tassle, pick this up and get a feeling how it works with your other garment before your final $619 investment.----------SOLD

I will included a pair of cedar wood shoe trees with the Bal, sorry no bags & box, but I will package them well for shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.