• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DROP AGAIN! Sanders tan monks "9.5F" UK, 10.5-ish US, goodyear welt, free worldwide shipping, BNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs232

Reaction score
Sanders tan monks, nominal size is 9.5 UK. Goodyear welt, all leather sole, insole, lining, and upper. Stacked leather heel. Nominal size is 9.5UK, but runs large. New in plain box.

Marked "seconds", probably due to a little rubbing of the leather at the heel (don't know what it was rubbing on), and a small gouge at the instep where the welt finishes. The heel should polish back to normal without much fuss. See pics.

Sizing: 315mm x 115mm
Size marked is 9.5UK, = 10.5US. Sole is 315mm long, 115mm wide at the ball of the foot. Volume across the ball and toebox is quite large as far as I can tell, so probably wouldn't suit someone with low-volume feet. (i.e. me.)

Price:
$250 $225 $200 USD via paypal, shipped worldwide. I can give an equivalent discount for shipping to Australia and New Zealand for equivalent cash deposits in those currencies to a nominated account.

2hR0d.jpg

dZglw.jpg

UwtRY.jpg

dMBlV.jpg

YAI6a.jpg

Dgl9y.jpg

nXS2K.jpg

sgbm7.jpg

Insole tracing - 307mm toe to heel, 99mm across ball of foot, 65mm across heel.

5N9jz.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF1158.JPG
    DSCF1158.JPG
    547 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads